Easy Home Remedies for your Health Issues
Natural Home Remedies are becoming popular nowadays as people started to seek alternative ways for the cure and relief from many health issues. Natural remedies can be made easily using the natural ingredients such as herbs, vegetables, fruits which are available at your home or any nearby stores.
image credit: www.youtube.com
These home remedies are written and submitted by the people around the world and not sanctioned by the medical establishment. In other words, before starting to follow these home therapies, better consult with a Naturopathic or Homeopathic doctor.
But, when you start using these simple ways, you will find it easy to cure any kind of considerable ailments without any side effects.
Home Remedies and Natural Cures
1. Easy Remedy for Acne/Pimples:
Acne or Pimples are one of the ailments that most of the people come across in day to day life. Pimples cause due to the excess secretion of oil glands, hormonal changes during puberty, menstrual periods or even hereditary.
Let's see the home remedies for these Acne/Pimples:
* Fresh lemon may be dabbed on pimples and black heads. But remember, this may be little irritable.
* Mix 1 tsp of Coriander powder with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on the pimples or black heads. Keep it overnight, and wash off gently the next morning.
* Make a paste with fresh curry leaves. Apply this on the pimples and acne. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning with warm water.
2. Easy Remedy for Headache:
Headache is one of the major physical complaint that one may often come across. These Headaches can be categorized in three ways. They are Tension headaches, Migraines headaches that may be caused for those who are sensitive to the lights, sound with the symptoms like nausea, vomiting, etc and finally Cluster headaches which occur repeatedly mostly one sided. So lets see the home remedies for headache problems.
image credit: www.comedyflavors.com
* Add 2 tsp of cinnamon powder with 1 1/2 cup of milk. Boil it for few minutes. Along with it add 1 tsp of honey. Mix it well and stir it thoroughly. Have this twice a day whenever you suffer from headache.
* Eating a chopped apple with little salt sprinkled on it for at least one week will help you a lot to cure chronic headaches.
* Can have Ginger tea which has natural anti-inflammatory properties to cure the headache.
3. Easy Remedies for Acidity:
When there is a excess production of acids by the gastric glands this results in the “Acidity”. Heart burns and common indigestion problems occur due to this.
image credit: www.yahoo.com
The home remedies for acidity:
* After finishing a heavy meal take a piece of jaggery in the mouth and suck. This will help a lot in reducing the acidity.
* Boil one cup of water. Add 1 tsp of saunf(aniseed) to this. Cover this with a lid and leave this overnight. Strain the water in the morning and add one tsp of honey to this. When taken this three times a day, it prevents acidity.
* Powder one clove and cardamom. Use this powder as a mouth freshener after every meal. This will stop acidity and also bad breath.
4. Easy Remedies for Cough:
A cough is the reaction to clear the airways of mucus, dust, smoke or a foreign body. Continuous cough for more than two weeks needs medical attention.
image credit: www.fitnessjournal.co.nz
Lets see the home remedies for cough.
* Take 3 peppercorns with a pinch of black cumin seeds. This is a good home remedy for cough.
* Boil a cup of water. Add a pinch of turmeric power to it and 1 tsp of carom seeds( ajwain seeds). Boil till half. Add 1 tsp of honey and have 2 times a day.
* Take a half spoon of ginger powder, a pinch of clove,cinnamon powder and honey in a cup of boiled water and drink it as tea.
5. Easy Remedies for constipation:
Constipation is a condition which leaves a person to a stage of trauma. Even though it needs medical treatment, you can also try these simple home remedies to cure constipation.
image credit: www.homeremedyshop.com
* Raisins which act as a good fiber content and has good laxatives help to relieve from constipation. Soak a handful of raisins overnight, and have it the next morning in empty stomach. You can see wonders if you practice this regularly.
* Guavas also a fiber rich content food that can fight against constipation.
* Flax seeds can very well help you to relieve from constipation. You can have this as a cereal in every morning with warm water.
Thus, follow these simple and effective home remedies to cure considerable diseases just being at home. If you know anything other than this remedies, share your ideas through the given below comment form. Your ideas may helpful to others.