List of International Syllabus Schools in Madurai
When your child grow up and at the age of 3, many parents are concerned about which school best suits the children. This is the major question aroused in the mind of every responsible parent. They overthink about the child's future and whether this school is comfortable to him/her. They don't know how to select a perfect school for their kids.
image credit: www.mhis.education
Tips to Choose a School:
1. Take a paper and pen, list out the schools located in your city.
2. Select atleast 5 schools from the list you wrote.
3. Discuss with your life partner, friends and colleague about the school you decided to join your kid.
4. Get opinion from others.
5. Visit the school before joining your kid. Wander around the school. Observe teachers, students and other parents in the school.
6. Try to see, what's happening inside the classroom, whether the students being engaged by the teacher.
7. Have a casual talk with the students and if possible talk with the teachers.
8. If the school you have visited satisfies all your conditions, go ahead, otherwise select next school and repeat the above steps.
9. Apart from these, follow your instincts.
10. Don't Compromise. Because it's the future of your loveable kid.
11. You need to think about your needs and family circumstances.
12. Check whether the school is close to your Home/Office.
13. Will the school cater your child's need and interests.
14. What facilities the school offering for your kids and do you comfortable with the feel of school.
15. Don't go for the schools who collecting more fees, check for the moral values of school.
16. Most important things to check is,
* What are the Fees?
* Offering what kind of educational programs?
* What are the moral, educational and philosophical values teaching to the students?
* Other than education, what are the things they are concentrating on.
* What they do if your child get upset or unwell during school hours?
* How they response for you?
For primary education, most probably you can select the school which is closest to where your family lives, this is the best way to safeguard your kids. After completing kindergarten, you can go for Nursery, Matriculation, International or CBSE schools located far away from your house.
Even for Kinder Garten, it is very important to consider which one is best benefit your kid by learning, development and activities. Always keep in mind that, some schools need to restrict the enrollment regarding number of students they can take.
For your convenience, here i listed some International Schools in Madurai. Better you can go through it and move ahead.
1. Idhayam Rajendran Residential Higher Secondary School:
The Idhayam Rajendran Residential School is located 6kms away from Madurai on the Nedungulam Main Road, near Samanatham and it covers 12 acres with serene atmosphere. For the purpose of servicing humanity through education, the charitable trust of Virudhunagar Hindu Nadar Uravinmurai founded this institution with the establishment of Virudhunagar Hindu Nadar School.
This school facilitates with the spacious classrooms, great library, well equipped Science Labs, high configured Computer Lab, Language Lab, Multimedia Lab, Swimming pool, Basket Ball Court, Volley Ball Court, Football Court, Skating Rink, Shuttle Court, Cricket Ground, Yoga Centre and Karate.
Nedungulam Main Road, Samanatham P.O.
Madurai – 625 009
0452-6452978, 2090077, 9442632748
2. Jeevana School:
Jeevana School is a Co-Educational institution and it is following the principles of J.Krishnamurthy and Sri Aurobindo. They believe in providing holistic education to children will change this world. Their main motto is to awakening the intelligence of children by allowing them how to think instead of what to think and the slogan of Jeevana School is "Strive to Excel". In addition to this they want Jeevanites to grow up to be good human beings.
Madurai – 625 010
Gender : Co-Educational School
Classification: Day cum Residential School
0452-2381058, 2380256, 2381481
Few Snaps from Jeevana School:
3. Keswick Public School:
Near Air Relay Station, Koodal Nagar,
0452-2661697, 2668026, 6501417
Website: Keswick Public School
4. Lakshmi School:
Lakshmi School was run by a trust Lakshmi Vidhya Sangam by the members of renowned TVS Family. The main motto of Lakshmi School is to provide quality education to the students who enrolled to LVS. The Lakshmi School is affiliated by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE) from New Delhi and it is a recognized examination centre for ICSE and ISC Exams.
For Photo Gallery and Events of Lakshmi School Click Here.
5. M.K.R. Ayya Nadar Jeyalakshmi Ammal English Medium School:
Teppakulam (Near Teppakulam Bus Terminus),
Madurai – 625 009.
6. S.D.A. English High School:
Madurai – 625 010
Gender: Co-Educational School
7. Vikaasa World School:
Vikaasa World School is the first IGCSE School located in Madurai. The syllabus of Vikaasa School is offered by the University of Cambridge, London, United Kingdom. It is the most famous and popular syllabi in international schools across the world. The meaning of Vikaasa in sanskrit language is "To Blossom".
Vikaasa World School, Ponnagaram Compound,
New Jail Road,
For Photo Gallery, Click Here.
8. Virudhunagar T.S.M. Manickam Nadar Janaki Ammal School:
100, New Ramnad Road, Near Teppakkulam,
Madurai – 625 009.
0452-2311748 , 2311874
Glad you like this post.
Share this content as much as possible to your friends through social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. For sharing this post, better you can use the given below sharing buttons.
It may be helpful to others for a parent like you.
Thanks in Advance